- 50000 Onwards INR
- For Industrial Use
- Magnetic Drive Submersible
- Cast Iron & Stainless Steel
- Electric Watt (w)
Years of experience in this field has enabled us to manufacture, supply and export quality assured Magnetic Drive Submersible Pump. This pump is manufactured using high-grade components and carbon fiber reinforced polypropylene that are procured from accredited vendors of the market. These pumps are mainly used for transferring of alkalis and acidic liquids. The offered Magnetic Drive Submersible Pump is fitted with a thermal protector, which enables the pump to automatically switch off when over heated.
Features of Magnetic Drive Submersible Pump :
- Rugged construction
- Less energy consumption
- Simple to operate
- Longer service life
- The world's first fully corrosion-resistant, non-metallic magnetic drive submersible pump for acids and alkalis
- Our submersible pump is made of carbon fiber reinforced polypropylene (CFR PP) for the main pump body, and high-purity ceramic or Rulon ® for critical parts. No metal is used in wetted parts. Due to the corrosion resistant materials, our submersible pump is perfect for acidic and alkaline solutions.
- A built-in thermal protector for automatic motor shutdown
- When temperatures reach abnormal levels due to electrical or mechanical factors during operation, the built-in thermal protector automatically shuts off the pump. Any abnormal load, single-phase operation or liquid temperatures exceeding the maximum limit are detected to prevent failures.
- Lightweight construction and easy handling in emergency situations
- For example, the YD-502/512GW weighs 57.3 lbs. (26 kg). With convenient grip handles, these pumps can be transported quickly in the event of an emergency. It can be used at any location where an electric power supply is available.
For pumping from a chemical tank
For pumping from a tank where the surface liquid may freeze
For pumping from a sump pit at a breakwater
For pumping from a tank with foamy liquid
For pumping from an underground tank
For scrubber systems
For mixing and agitation
For emergency situations
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 1-4 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
FOF 408/409 , Block "A", Signet Plaza, Near Kunal Char Rasta, Behind Iscon Heights, Gotri Road, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390021, India